In this seminar we will go over both mechanical and hydraulic disc brake systems in detail
- A Seminar is one evening for 2 hours
- Seminars will be primarily lecture ( there is no guarantied hands on time )
- Attendees are welcome to bring there bicycle but it is not required
- Prerequisite : Basic Class or an understand of basic brake adjustment
Topics that will be covered include:
- General Maintenance and Upkeep
- Pad Replacement
- Rotor Replacement
- Caliper Adjustment
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed
A few things to know about our classes:
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting grease on.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- If you need to cancel your enrollment you must do so at least 2 weeks before the class starts for a refund. After that, no refund will be issued.
Upcoming Basic Classes
No events available...