Posted on May 14th, 2012 by Broadway Bicycle School
Are you a daily commuter, travel with your kids via bike, enjoy riding the emerald necklace with an ice cream break? Well this week is your week to celebrate all the fun and convenience the bicycle brings to our lives. Starting May 14th, the city is humming with activities and actions you can participate in to make sure biking remains a vital part of civic transportation.
- Join a Bike Friday bike commuting convoy from a neighborhood near you and travel en masse to City Hall. See the Routes and times.
- Form or Join a team for the Mass Commuter Challenge!
- Join a Group Bike Ride – there are so many to choose from – whether mountain biking or appreciating historic routes, check out this Events Listing
- Become a member of the Boston Cyclists Union!
- Don’t go hungry this week — Eat Pancakes for breakfast at Broadway Bicycle School – May 15th
- Take in The World on Wheels: The 3rd Annual Ciclismo Classico Bike Travel Film Festival at the Regent Theatre in Arlington, May 17th.
Find even more events and information! Here’s the source:
Read more news from News.