Posted on June 29th, 2012 by Broadway Bicycle School
Broadway Bicycle School is thrilled to carry Dill Pickle Bags, handmade right here in Medford, MA by EmilyO’Brien Do you want a saddle bag that will keep your stuff dry in a torrent, accessible while riding and organized even when overloaded?
The Dill Pickle Large Saddlebag is inspired by the traditional British transverse-style bags, but with modern style and some extra features to maximize waterproofness, versatility, and longevity, not to mention looks! It’s constructed with two layers of waterproof fabric: 1000-denier coated Cordura nylon on the outside, which is sturdy and abrasion-resistant, and a lining of lighter nylon packcloth with an extra-thick waterproof coating. These fabrics are hard-wearing and fade-resistant, and on top of that are significantly lighter in weight than bags made of waxed or oiled canvas or leather. Chock full of awesome detail:
- Reflective piping
- Extra lash points for carrying and strapping extra stuff.
- “Floating” liner for ease of repair and extra waterproofedness.
- Mesh lid pocket, two side pockets and two rear pockets
- Loop for a rear blinky light
- D-rings for a shoulder strap,
- Extension Flap to make it easier to over-stuff your bag and strap on more stuff than will actually fit inside.
- All Thoughtfully designed from a biker’s perspective
Large Dill Pickle Saddle Bag
The Dill Pickle small saddlebag is similar to the large one in construction, but scaled down and more compact. It’s similar in weight to many small wedge-style seat pouches, but larger and much more versatile. It’s got plenty of room for some tools and spare tubes, plus some extra clothing and gear. It opens up just like the large one, and like the larger one, it’s designed to work well even if it’s overstuffed. This one includes a wallet/brevet card pocket.
Stop by to check them out!
Small Dill Pickle Saddle Bag
Tags: featured product
Read more news from News.