- Buy Online
- Gift Certificates
- Parts and Accessories
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Find out what you can buy online!
Like the rising sun, the new Solar lights up the Bell line. Features Bell’s ErgoDial fit system and Fusion In-Mold construction.
18 massive vents, Fusion In-Mold Microshell, Blade Visor, GPS fit system, Channeled Ventilation and Cam-lock Levers
The Brentwood is Bern’s most popular bike helmet, featuring a removable and washable liner, removable visor, sunglass channels for fitting your shades and airflow channels to keep you cool. Shown with the summer visor. Comfy warm winter liner also available for additional charge.
Bern’s exclusive Zipmold® foam is a liquid foam injection process that provides a better weight to strength ratio so Bern can provide customers with a lighter, lower profile helmet. Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
What makes the Lazer stand out is its comfortable fit with top dial for an overall sizing adjustment. Compared to the standard fit systems the Lazer Rollsys® system is a fully integrated mechanism which surrounds the head completely. By turning a smooth thumb wheel – situated on top of the helmet – the Rollsys® system permits an accurate and progressive peripheral sizing adjustment. The fit of the helmet will symmetrically be tightened up without any pressure points on the head. The Rollsys® system offers an innovative one hand use and is easy to handle even during riding.
By taking away the retention system at the back the Rollsys® system is also the perfect solution for people with a ponytail.
The Lazer Armor has all that the that you could want in an urban style, but what makes Armor unique is the in-mold construction to keep the overall helmet weight to a minimum. At 275 grams the Armor helmet is almost half the weight of the typical “bucket” style helmet!
It’s ultralight racing helmet performance for all around commuting and urban cycling! Thanks to the in-mold construction, the Armor doesn’t need a separate internal shell. This also reduces the thickness of the helmet. The inside edge is reinforced with a nylon sheathing to increase durability.
Available in many bright colors and three sizes. Lazer helmets come with additional padding to help dial in a comfortable fit. Try one on today!
The Lazer Compact is a great value!
- Great price
- Quality starter helmet
- Comfortable fit with Visor
- Glue on (1 piece) Construction.
- 12 Vents for plenty of cooling
- Weight: 235g (M)
- Fit System: Lazer Turnfit for easy adjustability
Sizes: Available in Medium or Xtra Large
Certification: CE – CPSC – AS
The Lazer O2 is a sweet road helmet designed for comfort and performance.
- Fit System: Rollsys® retention system for ease of adjustability
- Construction: In-Mold (4 pieces)
- Ventilation: 24 vents for maximum ventilation
- Weight: 280g (Unisize) CE
- Certification: CE – CPSC – AS
- Sizes: Adult Unisize (53-61cm) / XL
The Lazer Sweet is a fully loaded urban helmet ready for serious rides.
- Includes integrated tail light system on back of helmet
- Fit System:Rollsys® retention system for easy adjustability
- Construction:Inside In-Mold
- Ventilation:9 vents designed for rain protection
- Weight:295g (M) CE
- Certification:CE – CPSC – AS
- Sizes: S/M/L
- Colors:also available in high visibility Yellow!
The Lazer Nut’Z is the safest kids helmet we offer – unlike most helmets on the market today – the Nut’Z is also available with the MIPS Technology (designed to absorb rotational impact!). Easy on/off for kids on the go with the unique Autofit system.
- Fit System: Autofit Retention system
- Ventilation:16 vents
- Weight:300g (Unisize)
- Certification: CE – CPSC – AS
- Sizes: Kids Unisize (50-56cm)
Measure your noggin – it might just fit a small adult too!