If you know how to fix something, but you just need to borrow the tools and the space, come on in and work on your own.
Gears aren’t shifting properly and you want to learn how to fix them? Come on in and you can work with a mechanic on any number of problems with your bicycle.
Hours for Stand Rental and Instruction
- Monday through Wednesday 10 – 5:00
- Thursday, Friday 11 – 6:00
- Saturday 10 – 5:00
- Sunday 12 – 4:00
Things to know about renting a stand:
- You get access to all the basic tools and the truing stands
- No appointment necessary – all stand rental is on a first come, first served basis
- All rates are charged in 5 minute increments
- Certain specialty tools are available, but may require supervision at the teaching rate of $48/hour.
- Stand rental and instruction is subject to availability of stands and/or mechanics
- Stand rental and instrucion time ends one hour before closing each day.